Professional Furniture Inspector and Quality Control Service in China
|Min. Order (case)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $158-328 / case|
Size & dimension
Quantity, size of the carton
Basic funtion check
Impact resistance test
Seat static load test
Silk screen printing adhesive test
Your specific requirements
We also can perform the inspection under your specifications!
*** High-skilled inspectors with national and international certification and many years of quality control practice in the furniture industry
***Complete inspection report with detailed photos, observations and comments; Sent the same day the inspection report exactly shows you what our QC team has seen in the supplier's premises
***Easy to scheduling of services and control process online
***High quality inspector team
***Transparent pricing: $190 - $290 all inclusive
***Clients' Data Confidentiality Guarantee
***Over 25000 inspection missions realized in China in 2012
***Inspector on-site anywhere in China within 48 hours maximum
***Long-term cooperation with multinational companies such as Intertek, Walmart and many others
1. Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI): An Inspection to guarantee the conformity of production to your specifications, like quality, quantity, packing, marking etc. This inspection should be carried out in general in the factory of seller, according to the standard ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008 AQL (Default Lever 2. ) (see below 2 tables)
2. Production Monitoring (PM): Constant oversight in your factory with daily reports on quality and production status.
3. During Production Check (DUPRO): Control and recommendations for production processes and capacity.
4. Initial Production Check (IPC): Inspection of machinery and materials to be used for your order prior to production.
5. Container Loading Check (CLC): Guarantee the finished and packed goods meet your specifications (product type and quantity) and are securely loaded for shipment.
6. Factory Inspections: Comprehensive assessment of the production facilities and organization according to ISO 9000 standard.
7. Final Random Inspection ( FRI ): FRI is an evaluation of key products at the end of production, when a consignment is 100% manufactured and at least 80% packed. We will inspect the products final quality, quantity, packing. During quality check stage, we will check the marking, packing, appearance, workmanship, functionality, etc.
8. Laboratory testing and inspection
9. Certificates Verification
We don't produce goods, but we create Values;
We don't sell products, but we build up Confidence,
We don't export cargos, but we are the symbol of Insurance.
The clients choose us, because we know better their Needs.
We are Sunchine Inspection, your best choice of QC partner in China!