Isiri Standards of Iran Voc Inspection Issue Coi IC Certificate
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $750 / case|
What is standard ?
Standard literally means law, regulation, and codes of conduct. But its actual definition in terms of ISIRI-responsibilities, is as follows:
T o set the specific criteria for producing products, conducting the service based on mutual agreements of the involved parties, and making profits within acceptable frameworks.
ISIRI Legal Authority
- Surveillance Companies & Institutes
- Laboratories for products adaptation and characterization.
- The Standards Experts
- Quality Systems Consultants
- Quality Systems Certifiers,
To set and develop the national (official) standards excluding those for the pharmaceuticals .
To characterize the products specifications and comparing with the approved standards (ex. pharmaceuticals)
To conduct the international criteria and the calibration of measuring gauges or systems.
To validate the inspecting companies certificates, surveillance of products in the origins and destinations.
Conducting functional studies and research for setting, revising and implementing national standards.
Developing and designating the national standards.
Circulating the national standards through cultural activities and communicational enhancers.
Issuing, extension, suspension and nullification of ISIRI application license. (To audit system qualities, accrediting quality control representatives, random sampling and periodic testing of samples).
To monitor the implementation of compulsory standards (testing products to standards, dealing officially with complaints and other legal & judicial pursuits)
Issue conformity certificates for the exports & imports.
To monitor the standard implementation as well as marking precious metal s.
Periodic and random testing of measures, gauges, and other modes of scaling.
To conduct studies and proposals for implementing national standards, either in an obligatory mode or voluntarily.
To characterize the imported/domestic products with specific focus on public health and safety concerns and publicly announce the results.
To dispose objections relevant to all activities above.
1. Are all goods subject to inspection?
No, some goods may be prohibited and others can be exempted, depending on the destination country (ask me for confirmation).
2. What is the difference with product certification?
VOC is limited to verification of conformity of goods per shipment to a specified country. Product certification usually applies to the product without any geographical limitation and is based on testing and factory audits.
3. What is the difference between PSI and VOC?
- PSI (Preshipment Inspection) is the assessment of quantity, price verification and customs classification prior to the shipment of goods. It provides advice to the customs in order they may collect the correct revenue.
- VOC (Verification of Conformity) checks conformity of goods to relevant national or international standards, taking into account the local specificities (language...).
4. How to apply for VOC certification?
Following docs and the basic information of products is required.
1. PI ( Proforma Invoice ).
2. The standards of the ordered products and HS code.
3. Valid ISO 9001/ TS16949 certificate.( If no ISO, pls kindly let us know)
4. Delivery method: LCL / FCL( numbers of containers)
5. Inspection address
6. Buyer's contact information